Milk Paint 101 - IKEA Stool Project Class
Learn to milk paint like a pro. This beginners, all day, class is for those who have little to no experience with painting furniture. Our instructor will walk you through the process from start to finish.
What you will learn includes:
- How to prep and clean your pieces
- How to mix your milk paint.
- Understand whether and when to use Bonding Agent.
- Proper techniques for painting, layering, and achieving a quality coverage for your type of project.
- Finishing techniques, including wax, top coats, distress techniques and more
- Option to add furniture transfers, with instruction, is available. You will need to either bring, or purchase the transfer at the time of class.
- Caring for your product after you are done, including routine cleaning, maintenance, and cure time.
- Due to length of class, a box lunch, light snacks, and choice of water, tea, or soda is provided. If you have any special needs, please advise at least 48 hours in advance.
All supplies required will be provided at this class, except for your furniture piece. This is a private class and you will also receive a private shopping experience at RHC and a 15% discount on any DIY purchases on this day only.
Recommended age for class is 16 and up. Anyone under 18 MUST have a parent or guardian attending the class with them.
If you are sick, or running a fever, you will not be permitted to attend class. You will be expected to wear a mask for the duration of the class. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
No refunds will be given for student cancellations. Store credit, towards another future class will be given if cancellation is more than 48 hours in advance. Fees are forfeited for less than 48 hours cancellation. If the store cancels the class, for any reason, all fees will be refunded.